Member Story: Joan Demakis, proud first-time grandmother of Gregory
- New Member Special - 2 weeks of unlimited yoga for $25! See details here.
- Come visit our retail shop for some fabulous new Prana, Onzie, and Love This Life apparel, as well as yoga accessories!
- Private Yoga Instruction: Hiring one of our yoga teachers for a one-on-one session is a fabulous way to learn the poses, strengthen your alignment, learn modifications for any physical challenges, and work towards any specific goals you may have for your practice. Talk to Randy, Laurel or Molly about your interests and we'll make some instructor recommendations!
- Our members have inspiring stories about their journeys with yoga, so we're starting The Yoga Loft Storybook to share with our community!
- $5 Community Yoga with the Yoga Loft Teacher Trainees: On April 30, The Yoga Loft celebrated the graduation of 23 students who have spent 10 months training under Vito and Larisa in our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training. To support their growth as budding instructors, we've added two Community Yoga classes to our schedule to give each of them the chance to teach real classes. Come enjoy a thoughtfully planned Vinyasa class and a lot of good karma for sharing your practice with them! Click here to see the schedule of who's teaching!
- View a picture gallery of our proud Yoga Teacher Training graduates and their testimonials!
- Parking at The Yoga Loft: You may park on the streets or the large commuter lot just past the studio on the right. DO NOT PARK in the two Village Plaza parking lots with Dunkin Donuts, Village Liquors, and other shops. They are privately owned. Your car may get stickered or towed.