This coming weekend, October 20 - 22 will be a Teacher Training weekend. Consequently, the Sunday, 11:00am Slow Flow & Meditation class will not be held this weekend. Class will return on October 29th.
- New Member Special - 2 weeks of unlimited yoga for $25! Valid on first visit. Please inquire at front desk.
- The new Fall Schedule has started! Some exciting changes including $5 Community Yoga on Mondays at 4:30pm; a new Basics class on Tuesdays at 7:15 pm with Lisa; Sunday classes will now start 15 minutes earlier at 8:15 and 9:45 am, we've added a new Slow Flow & Meditation at 11am with Molly, and Power Flow with Jennifer from 4:30 -5:45 pm is coming back!
- Our members have inspiring stories about their journeys with yoga, so we're starting The Yoga Loft Storybook to share with our community! Read our most recent Member Story about Elizabeth Worster!
- $5 Community Yoga with the Yoga Loft Teacher Trainees: On April 30, The Yoga Loft celebrated the graduation of 23 students who have spent 10 months training under Vito and Larisa in our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training. To support their growth as budding instructors, we've added two Community Yoga classes to our schedule to give each of them the chance to teach real classes. Come enjoy a thoughtfully planned Vinyasa class and a lot of good karma for sharing your practice with them! Click here to see the schedule of who's teaching!
- View a picture gallery of our proud Yoga Teacher Training graduates and their testimonials!
- Private Yoga Instruction: Hiring one of our yoga teachers for a one-on-one session is a fabulous way to learn the poses, strengthen your alignment, learn modifications for any physical challenges, and work towards any specific goals you may have for your practice. Talk to Randy, Laurel or Molly about your interests and we'll make some instructor recommendations!
- Come visit our retail shop for some fabulous new Prana, Onzie, and Love This Life apparel, as well as yoga accessories!
- Parking at The Yoga Loft: You may park on the streets or the large commuter lot just past the studio on the right. DO NOT PARK in the two Village Plaza parking lots with Dunkin Donuts, Village Liquors, and other shops. They are privately owned. Your car may get stickered or towed.