Laurel and Randy Sigler welcome you to The Yoga Loft of Marblehead,
a sanctuary where people come together to move, breathe and center.
Yoga Loft News & Events
- Sunday's Yoga for Athletes, 2-4 pm, is on! Come one, come all. Give your athletic body the gift of a very deep stretch and opening in all those hard to reach places. You've earned it! Register online before Sunday for a $5 discount!
- Summer Schedule begins Monday, June 27.
- June 30 Deadlines - Don't Miss Out!
- Monday, July 4 - Vinyasa with Vito at 8:15 AM & 9:15 AM. No classes in the evening.
- Summer Meditation Series (5 weeks) begins Tuesdays, July 12-Aug. 15. 10 people must pre-register for full series by Friday, July 8 or series may be cancelled.
- Upcoming teacher substitutions.
Teacher Spotlight: Kala Dow-Spielmen
What was your first yoga experience?
Well, I could be super deep and say the moment I was born, taking my first breath of air and totally nailing an upside-down mountain pose. But I'll go with when I was a freshman at Carnegie Mellon - I met a devotee on campus one day who gave me a copy of the Bhagavata Gita. I was really into what we call Jnana yoga - gaining knowledge - at the time. Philosophy. Reading the Gita gave me a framework that would eventually change my paradigm completely.
Read Kala's full Q & A in our Teacher Spotlight.