Studio owners Laurel and Randy Sigler welcome you to The Yoga Loft of Marblehead:
The Yoga Loft was established in 2007, both as a place where the tradition of yoga could be authentically passed on, and mindful individuals could come practice together as a community. We pride ourselves in offering something for everyone. Each week, members and drop-in students can choose from over 25 classes ranging from Basics to Restorative & Meditation to advanced Power Flow. We foster a supportive, non-competitive environment where we don't take ourselves too seriously, we like to have fun, and where new friendships are continually being made.
For all those wishing to share and learn about yoga and the many benefits that a regular practice brings, we look forward to meeting you ... we think you're going to love it here!
Have you seen our New Spring Schedule?
Some classes have moved, some classes are new, and some classes have taken a Summer vacation...
Please have a look!
- New Member Special - 2 weeks of unlimited yoga for $25! This is a fabulous way to experience many different instructors and class styles ... all for less than the cost of two classes. Offer valid for area residents only. Must be purchased on your first visit to the studio. Please inquire at front desk for details.
- The Yoga Loft Storybook: Our members have so many inspiring stories about their journeys with yoga, so we've started The Yoga Loft Storybook to share with our community!
- TEEN YOGA has finished for the season. We have had an incredible group of young yogis, and and look forward to continuing the series in the fall.
- Private Yoga Instruction: Hiring one of our yoga teachers for a one-on-one session is a fabulous way to get started, or take your existing practice to the next level. Please email, or inquire at the front desk about your interests, and we'd be happy to offer some instructor recommendations.
- Come visit our retail shop for some new Prana, Onzie, Teeki, and Manduka apparel and yoga accessories!
Specialty Classes & Workshops
Workshop Refund Policy: Full payment is required to reserve a space in workshops. All workshops are non-refundable. Cancelations made more than 48 hours prior will be issued studio credit. No credit will be given for cancelations made less than 48 hours out.