Studio owners Laurel and Randy Sigler, along with manager Ellory Jacobs, welcome you to The Yoga Loft of Marblehead:
A vibrant community where people come together to move, breathe and center.
Tuesday Night Schedule Changes
New Class Time - 4:30 - 5:30pm Vinyasa with Lisa Faia
New Class Added - 6:00 - 7:15pm Power Flow with Lisa Faia
- New Member Special - 2 weeks of unlimited yoga for $25! This is a fabulous way to experience many different instructors and class styles ... all for less than the cost of two classes. Offer valid for area residents only. Must be purchased on your first visit to the studio. Please inquire at front desk for details.
- The Yoga Loft Storybook: Our members have so many inspiring stories about their journeys with yoga, so we've started The Yoga Loft Storybook to share with our community!
- TEEN YOGA continues ... class runs Thursdays from 4:30 - 5:30 pm. Join us as Whitney Gray leads this wonderful class for boys and girls in grades 6 - 9. The current series runs through February 15, 2018. The next series will run the five Thursdays in March. Purchase a single Drop-In or Five Week Series here.
- Private Yoga Instruction: Hiring one of our yoga teachers for a one-on-one session is a fabulous way to get started, or take your existing practice to the next level. Please email, or inquire at the front desk about your interests, and we'd be happy to offer some instructor recommendations.
- Come visit our retail shop for some new Prana, Onzie, Teeki, and Manduka apparel and yoga accessories!
Specialty Classes & Workshops
Workshop Refund Policy: Full payment is required to reserve a space in workshops. All workshops are non-refundable. Cancelations made more than 48 hours prior will be issued store credit. No store credit will be given for cancelations made less than 48 hours out.